Every year, the prestigious ICMA Élan Awards cast a spotlight on the best of the best in the global card industry, honoring world-class achievements in both card design and technological innovation. Widely acknowledged as the most renowned showcase for card excellence, the coveted Élan Awards distinguish ICMA manufacturer, supplier and personalization/fulfillment members before peers and customers as industry leaders. The Élan Awards celebrate ICMA members’ commitment to the design quality and technical advances that drive the future of the global card industry, which is ultimately the true winner in this acclaimed program.
2021 Award recipients will be announced virtually in December 2021. We will have more details to announce on this soon.
We will open the 2022 Elan Award submission process in January 2022.
Below are the categories for entry for 2021.
- NEW IN 2021: Feature Cards: These include Biometric Cards, Environmentally Friendly Cards and Metal Cards from any non-secure or secure categories listed below. There will be an award winner for each Feature Cards segment – biometric, environmentally friendly and metal cards.
- Secure Payment Cards
- Loyalty, Promotional, Gift Cards
- ID and Access Control Cards
- Unique Innovation
- Personalization & Fulfillment (P&F) Product, Service or Project
- Best Supplier/Vendor New Product, Service or Innovation
Click here to find out who had the 2020 winning entries.
ACE: Advance Your Career and Your Company’s Reputation with ACE Designations
There’s a lot of competition in the card manufacturing and personalization/fulfillment industry, but the ACE-M, ACE-P and ACE-A designations will set you apart. It’s awarded to people with a broad and detailed knowledge of the industry who successfully complete a rigorous exam. As the demand for experts grows, continual training and expertise are crucial for individuals – and companies – to stay ahead of the pack.
Will you be the next person in your company to ACE it at our EXPO?